1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
stressed and overwhelmed [semi hiatus]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 0:31:22 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
hey,

as the title says, i have have a lot of stuff going on in real life. long story short, im selling my house and moving into another before winter comes. i may be inactive at times, especially when the move official comes. please be patient with me. if we have a thread together and want to end it, im cool with it. i understand. otherwise, ill reply when i can.

this affects the following accounts @grayson @vallon

for those you want to know or care to know. me kinda venting too. otherwise, ignore.
we never planned to move. we love our home. we just literally got the siding done and pending on the roof. started to upgrade things and such. but, we are still hurting financial and we fear that if we don't sell the house, we are going to lose it. sense the market for housing is still high, we think we can make money on your house sense we bought it when it was lower. my husbands work hasn't picked up at all and we fear their might be a recession coming soon. normally, we have thousands in saving to prepare us for winter (when he gets laid off for two weeks to a month). we don't. not even $5. and if this recession does hit, we know he will get laid off again like covid (out of work for over 6 months during that time). we cant do it again. we cant.

with that in mind, we are hoping to quick sell our house and rent a smaller home from a family member until we can recover everything we lost. not gunna lie, i cried for hours. i feel numb, sick to my stomach and my head is pounding. originally, we were going to move into an apartment and would have to get rid of our dogs. but thankfully, this family member offered to wait to sell their house to help us out. knowing this now, i do feel better. i dont know why, but giving up our dream home for a very small apartment (and giving up our dogs on top of it) killed me. as i said, i'm better know. at least, we dont have to lose so much, keep the dogs, and who knows... maybe we can get a nicer home later on. losing our dream home wasn't that really hurt it, it was moving into a very small place while 'giving up' the dogs that hurt the most. either way, thank you everyone who took the time to read this and for being patient with me. i really do appreciate it. i still want to be part of this site, but need to get rl in order.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 5:27:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
i believe in you, outcast!! you and your family will get out of this in one piece. we'll be here when you're able to be back in full power. you focus on surviving irl, loving the people around you, and more. you got this!!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 0:19:17 GMT
just a little update: taking pictures of my house monday, putting it for sale next thursday, and open house next sunday. gunna be busy keeping this house clean. thanks for being patient!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 23:31:04 GMT
another update: we officially accepted an offer. closing, as of right now, is august 31st. with that in mind, im gunna be busy busy for the next few weeks. the residence in the home we plan on moving in too havent even moved out yet. yes, im stressed. x.x might disappear for a few weeks to a month, but im hoping to be posting actively mid to late September. fingers crossed. thanks for your patience.
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 19:11:23 GMT
crunch time (update): starting Wednesday, we will be packing hard core with the preparations to move move this weekend. if all goes to plan, ill be living in the other house by monday. im not sure about the internet there. it might be a little bit before i can get it, but we will see. either way, just wanted to give another update and state that i might not have internet for a bit. if need me, dm me on discord because ill have my phone internet to keep updated with the site. might attempt to do phone replies. we will see. thanks for reading!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 22:10:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
- good luck outcast! i'll be sure to omit you from this ongoing activity check. i hope things go well. thinking of you and your family always!!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 0:58:57 GMT
final update! the closing is done and i've moved into the new house. although we are still unpacking and organizing, i hope to be back posting here soon. hoping to have time tomorrow and thursday after therapy and my daughter is down for a nap to get some replies out. thank you for being patient with me!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing